Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Kacey Musgraves - Blowin' Smoke

Today we continue our "preview" of the No Shoes Nation Tour which I'll be attending this Saturday in Washington, DC (well, actually Landover, MD).

I'm probably the most excited to see Kacey Musgraves on Saturday (I saw both Eric Church and Kenny Chesney last year for the first time so it's a different kind of excitement for me when it comes to them). She's by far an early frontrunner to be my 2013 Artist of the Year (while I'm at it, let's give it up for my 2012 Artist of the Year Kellie Pickler for winning on Dancing With The Stars last night). Of course, this isn't my first post about Kacey. I wrote about her phenomenal first single Merry Go Round on this site already. And, well, she was also pretty prominent in my Miranda Lambert post for Mama's Broken Heart. Here's the video for Kacey's latest single Blowin' Smoke.



No comments:

Post a Comment