Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tiger Trap - Words and Smiles

OK, y'all knew this was coming, but I'm going to be wrapping up the 90s alt video goodness on Dec. 21st (well, maybe one more post on New Year's Eve with my Top 30 of 2011). Never fear, while we're saying goodbye to the 90s we will be welcoming a LONG forgotten decade...the 00s (LOL). While alt/indie will be the focus, there will also be punk, hardcore, metal and alt-country (and maybe some more mainstream stuff as well). It's all still forming in my head. Also need a new name (I'm a lazy guy so don't be surprised if I do something lame like Your Forgotten Favorite 2.0). Should be up and running in early January. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for taking this ride with me and commenting and requesting stuff to me on Twitter and Facebook. Hope you'll enjoy the first decade of the 21st Century.

So, I'm kind of tapped with actual music videos that I like, so we're going to hit up some bands that I can only find "unofficial" live clips. Let's start with Tiger Trap. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment