Thursday, August 9, 2012

Brothers of the Sun Tour

So this Sunday I'm off to FedEx Field (also known as that place where the Redskins lose) for the Brothers of the Sun Tour. I can't even remember the last time I went to a HUGE stadium show, but I figured this would be a great afternoon and night of music. "The Brothers" Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw are obviously headlining (and also doing a set together) and Jake Owen (one of my favorite current country singers) and the always awesome Grace Potter and the Nocturnals will be opening up.

But for today, let's focus on the headliners (I've already featured Grace here anyway). Here's one of my favorite Kenny Chesney tunes. This is from his live DVD Summer in 3D.



Now here's one of my favorite Tim McGraw songs. It's the title track from his 2009 record.

No comments:

Post a Comment