Thursday, January 24, 2013

Miranda Lambert - Fastest Girl in Town and Heart Like Mine

Tonight's the "Second Annual Miranda Lambert Concert for My Birthday." Well, at least that's how I see it (I'm not self-centered at all, am I?). So yeah, for the second year in a row I get the pleasure of seeing Miranda perform for my birthday (last year she played Baltimore the day after my birthday, this year it's the day before).

Needless to say, I'm excited. This will be the third time I've seen her in the past two years. Looking back, I've written quite a few posts about her. For example, she was my No. 1 artist of 2011. I also posted some Miranda videos here last year before the show. And I also posted this video at Wicked Guilty Pleasures on Election Day. Well, here's a couple more. The first is her most recent video from the Four the Record album.



And here's one of my favorite tunes off her Revolution record.

No comments:

Post a Comment