Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Kelleigh Bannen - Pretty Mess AND Thomas Rhett - It Goes Like This

Tomorrow night I'm off to see the Dirt Road Diaries Tour with Luke Bryan. Today though we're going to focus on the two opening acts (ideally I would have done two separate posts, but for the second time in as many months I forgot how many days came between Tuesday and Wednesday). First up is Kelleigh Bannen who I featured here last year (if you click on that link you'll see a cool photo of me and Kelleigh on a hot summer afternoon and then you can watch her awesome video for Sorry On The Rocks). Today though, we have a fantastic live video of her playing Hot Mess.



And that takes us to second act on the bill -- Thomas Rhett. I saw Thomas this January opening up for Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley and he put on a great show. What I didn't know at the time was that he co-wrote Jason Aldean's 1994, Lee Brice's Parking Lot Party and Florida Georgia Line's Round Here (so if any of those songs ever get stuck in your head it's partially his fault). Here's his video for It Goes Like This which is currently storming up the country charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment