Monday, May 13, 2013

Taylor Swift Red Tour from Washington, DC

Last night my wife and I had the pleasure to witness Taylor Swift's Red Tour in Washington, DC. It was an amazing experience. Half concert, half theater. She held the crowd (of all ages) in the palm of her hands for the entire hour and 45 minute set. The following photos were taken by my wife (she said I could post 'em). Hard to believe that with the exception of the acoustic photos, we were at the opposite end of the arena. Not bad for a point and shoot.

Acoustic set at our end of the arena. She may have been singing Begin Again here.

Another shot from the acoustic set.

Love Story

Glammed up and singing The Lucky One

This was early on in the show, I'm thinking it was Red

The night came to an end with a rousing version of We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Another solo acoustic shot. Love the smile.

Tada!

No comments:

Post a Comment